Memorabilia Auction Still A Go
Despite Lawsuit Threats
4/3/2017 12:50 AM PDT
Black Heritage Auction is selling 2Pac’s handwritten lyrics and jewelry the very day he gets inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
There’s a lot of loot on the line … the 39 items have a starting bid of $480k, and the auction company’s goal is to sell in the 7 figure range. Some of the highlights include Pac’s:
– “All Eyez On Me” tracklist … $30k
– “All Eyez On Me Book II” CD master … $20k
– Nose stud from the cover of “All Eyez On Me” … $7.5k
– New York Prisoner Identification Card … $10k
– Personal signed Koran … $30k
– Gold and diamond medallion … $38k
– Famous Dolce & Gabbana wool jacket … $7.5k
– Lyrics for “Wonda Why They Call U Bitch” … $15k
A company rep tells us they never reached out to Afeni’s estate because they didn’t think they needed to — they feel they got the stuff lawfully. Lawyers for the estate beg to differ.
Afeni’s estate also sued another auction house for hawking Pac’s old passport, driver’s license and a bunch of other stuff they claim wasn’t the dealer’s to sell.